[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-8-5 14:00:27 | Show all posts |Read mode
Texas Trends:
-- Texas against left-handed starters 10-23 YTD for -11.Despite a whole lot of run support, Kennedy has compiled a 3-5 YTD record with a 5.A refreshing couple of days off.6 Units) against MILWAUKEE over the last 3 seasons

capper, i played tex for 1 unit tonight,, good luck buddy,,,

CAPPERJOHNMD, great info on the games as always.

your still the MAN.3 Units) against MILWAUKEE over the last 3 seasons
Games played at PITTSBURGH over the last 3 seasons.
-- Texas on the road is 15-28 YTD for -5.

By the way congrats in cashing in the contest.1 runs per game)

PITTSBURGH TRENDS:

Games over the last 3 seasons
=============================
PITTSBURGH is 29-14 (+13.Kennedy is the best the Rays have and can come to pitch on any given night.2X-- PITTSBURGH PIRATES -140
Good Luck.60 ERA in 13 games.Kennedy has had a solid season for the Rays.1 units. We're with you on TB as a home dog tonight.
=============================
PITTSBURGH is 16-6 (+7.They are 40-82 the L3Y for -37.Look for a similar effort in tonight's contest.With the added incentive to move to a contender with a good outing, I expect him to show up tonight. Joe Kennedy is on the trading block and tonight could be his biggest audition of his life.I expect the Devil Rays lefty to respond.Kennedy has 1 career start against Texas and he pitched very well.

two_headed_monster

Bad selections.9 units and 77-126 the L3Y for -32 units.Let's get back to winning.0-2 Tonight. What a finish.

The Devil Rays have been a profitable item at home against righthanders in night games (+$885 with 5.He gave up only 2 runs in 6. Best of luck.2 IP.

100/X
23-16
+3010

Tonight:
2X-- TAMPA BAY DEVIL RAYS +110
Mr.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-29 09:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.199651 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum