mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 54|Reply: 0

KONERKO JUST T A 3-RUN HOMER IN THE TOP OF THE 10TH FOR A 7-4 LEAD AND I AM GLAD

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-1-23 03:28:47 | Show all posts |Read mode
Another desperate attempt by Kenny Williams to save his job.

BUT LIKE WE SAID, IT WORKED OUT.

manuel's end cannot come soon enough.

THATS WHAT I MEANT, HE SHOULD HAVE BEEN TAKING TO LOAD THE BASES, AND LET EVERETT BAT WITH BASES LOADED, NO OUTS.

Mercy

yes!

that was a gift
and ill take it everyday

Maybe manuelknows how bad his closer is so he cant play for a 1 run win.

THAT WAS MY POINT TOMORROW, WHY WOULD THE .

It's over now, and I feel like I just stole something.185& THIS YEAR, YES, .

NEVER CLAIMED IT WAS OVER, JUST SAYING ITS A BAD STRATEGY FOR WINNING ON THE ROAD, OR ANYWHERE FOR THAT MATTER.
Manuel, who has been rumored to be on the brink of getting fired several times in his six and half year stint with the White Sox, has had a third straight season where his team, who on paper are among the elite, have underachieved.

Tommorrow night is Paul Konerko bobblehead night at US Cellular. The White Sox are 44-49 this season and seven games behind the first-place Royals. Riensdorf wouldnt know what to do with 10,000 worthless Konerko bobbleheads otherwise.

THIS TIME

Rumor: Sox Could be Manuel-less by Wednesday
By Mario Scalise
Date: Jul 15, 2003

(SN Report #570) - White Sox manager Jerry Manuel is once again on the hot seat -- one which has him gone as early as Wednesday -- and this time, it appears to be more than just talk.He figures if they score 3, kock can give up 2 and they still win.Just like they had to keep Manual for the All Star game.

ITS THE TOP OF THE 10TH, MEN ON FIRST AND THIRD, &NO OUTS&, AND KONERKO HAS A 3-0 COUNT ON HIM, WITH CARL EVERETT (A PROVEN RUN PRODUCER) ON DECK, AND KONERKO, BATTING &.185 HITTER BE SWINGING ON 3-0, WITH 2 ON, NO OUTS.KONERKO JUST HIT A 3-RUN HOMER IN THE TOP OF THE 10TH FOR A 7-4 LEAD, AND I AM GLAD OF THAT, DUE TO ME HAVING THEM TODAY.I guess they had to keep him on the major league roster till friday night.YOU'RE CHANCES ARE A LOT BETTER THEN.

it ain't over yet man.GRANTED, HE CAME BACK AND HIT HOME RUN LATER IN THE AT BAT, BUT WHY WOULD U SWING ON 3-0 WITH NO OUTS? GET THE BASES LOADED, AND YOU ARE ALMOST SURE OF SCORING, AND GETTING A 2 OR 3 RUN LEAD, AND ON THE ROAD, U PLAY FOR THAT, IT WORKED OUT TODAY, THANK GOODNESS, BUT THIS IS A LOSING STRATEGY IN THE LONG RUN.185, AND HE SWINGS AT 3-0 AND FOULS IT OFF.

Reports around baseball has Jim Fergosi, who managed the Sox from 1986 through 1988, and double-A manager Wally Backman being the top candidates to take over. And it feels good.

Many reports from around major league baseball have the White Sox firing Manuel within the week and as early as Wednesday, one day before the start of the second half.

THIS KIND OF BALL MAY SPELL THE END OF MANUEL.

You can put it on the board.

THE WAY HE HAS BEEN GOING, HE'S GONNA HIT INTO DP ABOUT 25% OF THE TIME, MAKE AN OUT ABOUT 60 % OF THE TIME, GET ON THE OTHER 15%.Any other prospects in the system to deal?

At the all star game Jerry Manual was booed louder than Kerry Wood.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-23 03:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.175154 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum