I have 13 Rita's Rump Pockets that I really don't use

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-5-7 09:32:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
(I know how it feels to not get what you expected)
I hope this helps. I do stand behind everything that I sell so any of my packages can be sent back to me if the buyer doesn't think that it will work for them.5d2502cde2. I don't think I used these but maybe a few months. I tried flat diapers and love them so much that I don't need these anymore.

2 diapers are in purple hello kitty fabric that was purchased at hancock fabrics

6diapers are in pink and whitefabric purchased at walmart

5 diapers are in pink polka dot fabric with red lady bugs fabric that was purchased at Walmart

localhost//forum/.DO these have to be pinned or could a snappi work?DO you make them?Are there any problems with the elastic or them?I have had this issue with used stuff I have bought. GMD Flats, Little Lion Flat diapers or other classic style flat diapers(besides gerber) I would gladly trade.00 to ship

Thanks,
Penny

Forgot to add that I take paypal and rme.
I would also trade for Five in a Row homeschool items.

Hi,
These need pins.dc8058676b.

If you have extra Bummis pull on covers size M.

pmd you

Bumpitybump

Hey I have a few questions.00 + 3. An elderly friend made these for me.jpg
localhost//forum/. I have found classic flat diaper love and will not be using these anymore. I will describe these as best as I can.

$11.jpgThese are clean and I will wash them again today for freshning up before shipping.Hi,
I have 13 Rita's Rump Pockets that I really don't use.
Penny

rita rump os pockets rock! (imo)wish I could grab these up!we esp love ours because ds is allergic to synthetics, but with these you can safely stuff it with anything!

((bump)) for a sweet momma!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-25 12:42 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.175810 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum