mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 20|Reply: 0

I tnk that the TSC quot;MAYquot;start working on the I-129F's again ts week2/18/

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-3-24 01:21:47 | Show all posts |Read mode
Thanks,
John

I heard the same thing. It will certianly make that moment worth it. We need to keep the momentum going. On Thursday I am flying to be with my fiance who I have not seen since June of last year.She said the overtime alloted to that project was over on Saturday and they should be starting on our petitions Tuesday.

1st NOA : 11/08/02TSC
Now John,
What is your 'think' based on?

Who told you this?

Sincerely,
Archie Wilson

Well Terry, we both have the same receipt dates so.

Cheers,

Leslie
They would like for us to give up and go away, but it's not going to happen.They said they MAYstart working on the
I-129F this week. The protest was a good start. Sooner or later they will process our petitions if for no other reason than to shut us up. The protest was a good start.I think that the TSC MAYstart working on the I-129F's again this week,
2/18/03. We need to keep the momentum going.We will see.She said the overtime alloted to that project was over on Saturday and they should be starting on our petitions Tuesday. I think we all need to continue our efforts to get them moving. Everyday there are more of us to stand together and demand action from TSC.
The lady I spoke with Friday at TSC was as least honest with me when she told me they have not been working on I-129F's, because of the TPS project.
Terry

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-29 09:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.176291 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum