mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 114|Reply: 0

We had a party yesterday that was all about our baby so I made dang sure I dress

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-5-11 17:46:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
We were seeing my dad's side of the family, most of whom were meeting my DD for the first time. She wore a pretty little dressy that was short enough to show off her pretty dipe. I made sure only to pack dipes that somehow matched the dress too, and gave some step by step instructions for how to change her when others wanted to do her diaper changes.We had a party yesterday that was all about our baby, so I made dang sure I dressed her in a way that you couldn't mistake she was wearing cloth .it's a good feeling!

I did that on Mother's Day.Well to my surprise (because she's never said a word to me or dh about it), she told them yeah, those are great.
Yay! Very exciting! I have converted friends who don't have kids.

Anyhoo, so I'm hanging with some friends, and I hear someone comment to my SIL about Gracie's dipes. They just need to see!

It is a great feeling!Good job!

I was surprised to receive and email from my cousin (pg with her 1st) asking about different cloth methods and daycare policies and such!I'm so proud of her and excited!

Awww, so cool!

Cool

My babe's birthday party was yesterday and a my DH ended up giving a huge lesson to everyone about our CDing routine LOL.Our families are also way schooled on the subject. He even took a few people to show them the diaper pail hahaha. It was a big hit! I'm the only one on that side left to have kids for a long while, but everyone was fascinated by our dipes.When I have my next baby, I'm definitely using cloth. I think everyone still thinks of flats and plastic pants when they think of CDs.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-20 22:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.182973 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum