mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 98|Reply: 0

Anyone know how to reprint/void a spping label after 48 hours from PPI printed t

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-5-9 09:04:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
Not being rude just curious, but why would you print it before you had tha package ready? I always package up the stuff, weigh it tape it up then print the label and tape it on. I've called PP and they tell me to talk to USPS as the policy is theirs and I've called USPS and they say to talk to PP since it was printed from there.Anyone know how to reprint/void a shipping label after 48 hours from PP?

I printed the label on Friday w/ todays date, and now I can't find it I have a feeling one of the kids took it and colored on it and then threw it away.He told me I had to take those labels off, pay again at the PO, and go home and request a refund through paypal for the labels I removed from the packages.

Is there anything I can do?

there used to be a button on there.

Unfortunately at this point, you have to take it up with your local PO and hope that they help you.I think I had to wait like 2 weeks for mine, at least it was only $2.

So I ended up going back to the PO that same day and speaking with the supervisor about the situation.

Thanks for your replys. i know its on there some where though.Because the postage was paid through paypal, she had to authorize the refund through the main postal center here in CA, and it took 5 weeks to get my $15 back. But at least it was only 2 bucks!!

Thanks again!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-23 03:19 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.186942 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum