mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 32|Reply: 0

We are taking a 2 week trip to see my in-laws and then to see my parents (2 diff

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-2-2 08:53:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
My in-laws didn't mind at all, and they appreciated that we checked with them about it first.

Any tips from those who DO use cloth when traveling?

Camping I don't o cloth, I have no washer at all while there so I take some better for the earth toss aways.I generally leave my prefolds fitteds at home and use strictly AIOs/pockets for ease of use.Also, it really isn't hard to CD while traveling, just a little intimidating the first time. Not to mention a couple of those days will be camping.

I am having an issue with the thought of disposables for a trip we are starting Saturday. That is what we use I wouldn't change brands to visit family I don't change diapers to visit.

I don't use cloth when we travel.We're going on vacation later this week to a hotel (w/d in room) and plan to cloth there as well. I'd love to take my CDs, but does that seem like more trouble than its worth? I know my parents wouldn't mind us CDing at their house, but I'm not sure how my in-laws would react to me washing dipes in their machine.We're going to be out a lot and I worry about the heat.I used g diapers when I went on vacation. My MIL would never change one but she doesn't sit anyway.I will probably take a few PF or fitteds this time and use fleece soakers with them.I bring enough sposies to get us to our destination, then buy a package to use while we're there.

I just got back from 9 days at my moms i took enought diapers for 2 days and washed every other night she didn't mind and even help fold them. Chances are your inlaws CDd or had friends who did, back in the day!
If all else fails, try a laundry mat!

Good luck!

We do.

The only time I don't use cloth is during trips from GA to MA since we often get into a hotel very late, and I can't see doing laundry in the middle of the night.For me, it's just not something I want to fuss with when I'm on vacation.

If you do use sposies while you are gone, you will so appreciate your CDs when you get back- you can just see all that cash going down the toilet (no pun intended).We are taking a 2 week trip to see my in-laws and then to see my parents (2 different states).

We're going to be trying it out this week, and we're in hotels so I think at their place should be fine. I may have a sudden increase in Allie's stash to make the trip.lol it wasn't bad at all i wil do it again! If you think your IL's will have a prob call and ask ahead of time i'm sure they want is best for you LO and Cloth is

I second the calling to ask them about using the washer. My mom will a pre-stuffed pocket or AIO.If you do a board search, you should be able to find more threads to give you ideas. She will even wash them for me.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-21 20:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.238030 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum