AllPlease try to help I have checked the Immigration website out although it a

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-11-1 03:08:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
My Fiancee (34) wants to come with me she's an Irish Citizen and a Hairstylist .RegardsSteven O'NeilPerthwww. we've been together two years and commuted due to family circumstances. we can't prove we have lived together but can prove we have been together with credible documentation (statements from Police officer, Solicitor other professionals).nbsp;I am 36, British, no criminal record.1080635928@. Or is it better to come in on asponsored visa and then apply fornbsp;permanet residency as soon as we arrive.nbsp;Cannbsp;she come on my Visa (if I am eligable?) Can anyone help??nbsp;Do I have tonbsp;marry her??nbsp;Helpnbsp;Davidnbsp;Walesnbsp;--nbsposted vialocalhost/Davidjames1234 wrote:nbsp;nbsp;Should we apply together or make seperatenbsp;applications??Usually you need to be married or living together for at least 12 months to include a spouse on your application.nbsp;I don't like the thought ofnbsp;being tied to an employer. Currently we livenbsp;apart (She's still in Ireland) and we travel to each other. Currently we live apart (She's still in Ireland) and we travel to each other. You could look to prepare the application now, lodge it maybe around June (after getting your skills assessed) then you would likely be processed in around September-November 2004. My Fiancee (34) wants to comenbsp;with me she's an Irish Citizen and a Hairstylist .comwrote in messagenews:1336587.nbsp;Should we apply together or make seperatenbsp;applications??nbsp;Can anyone tell me is it better to apply for a skillednbsp;migration visa as we both have the 60 points each (skilled occupationsnbsp;list).iscah. we've been together two years and commuted due to familynbsp;circumstances.comHi David,Steven is right, marriage is one solution, since it seems clear that youwon't meet the de facto criteria.Perhaps you could validate your visa (when granted) with a holiday in Australia and return to the UK while you wait for hers to be finalised, and then move together to Australia. nbsp;nbsp;Cannbsp;she come on my Visa (if I am eligable?) Can anyone help??nbsp;Do I have tonbsp;marry her??Consider you both may well qualify independently on your own merits - if that's the case you could just apply separately. That gives you to around September 2004 to get married and then you can add her on to the application. Can she come on my Visa (if I am eligable?) Can anyone help??Do I have to marry her??HelpDavidWalesHi DavidI would apply with you as the main applicant, as registered nurse is processed in around 4-5 months. I don't like the thought of being tied to an employer. Or is it better to come in on asponsored visa and then apply fornbsp;permanet residency as soon as we arrive.Jeremy

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-23 22:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.212841 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum