[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-6-9 18:51:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
Also my book gave me NL +140 any thoughts

i dont play these games big (all star) -- mainly for fun,, i bet 3 things, i think the NL will score first, i think the NL will win.dang im bored to death,, this break is killing me. now im capping the way that ive always capped,, i bet from $100 to $500 per game,, with about 80% of games being only $100 plays. then the CWS came along and i turned everthing around with a $500 winner on stanford. i think i can hit 60% the rest of the year, i cant keep up the 23-7 run that im on now for $500 plays,, im going to stay focused and keep doing exactly what ive done since June 8th.What do you think about MVP. im up over $5000 now and it is time to pound the books. day in and day out. and i took a shot on Helton hitting the first home run. i was doing stupid things, i played too many games, i played run lines and totals too much. lets hope to be consistent the 2nd half. anybody got anything interesting to say?? i hope the NL scores first, then ill be playing the remainder of the night, for free. Nice call!

Here's hoping that the second half of the season is as profitable for as the first half was. the season started slow, and i got behind, remember i started with 5k, ive already more than doubled that.Rolen at 22-1 odds.

Congrats on Todd Helton. this is first season to post here, however. i bet about 85% sides only,, i occasionaly will play an over. everything is a crap shoot but i do think the NL will win and score first. im just waiting on thursday, im going to take a deep breath and continue to cap games, the way that i have since June 8th. making $$$ again, starting thursday. GL my man, and let's make some serious KA$H!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-25 09:50 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.192570 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum