[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-10-6 06:34:35 | Show all posts |Read mode
take your ass back to new york.

might not matter anyway the way the royals are playing.alomar can't get the bunt down, then the hall-of-famer grounds into a double play.

for the first time in the game, the sox get the lead-off man on in the 6th.

today, saturday, thru the 6th inning.However it shouldn't matter, they should be killing the Tigers if they want to win the division.

Blue-I assume you are a Sox fan. Never have liked him since he spat on that umpire.

no, that one hit was a single.

whormoan, rumor around these parts is that he's gay.the future hall of famer is 0-3 with an error that lead to a run for cleveland.he scored on thomas' game winning home run last week against the twins.if this fairy doesn't turn it around in the second half, i'll spit on him from the first row.

Yeah, but wasn't that 1 hit a home run.I cannot believe they acquired him, he is DONE.

get a hit hall-of-famer!

Sorry, I knew there was a home run involved, and winning the game.the joy that followed his acquisition now reminds me of the same cheers in 1988 when the bulls drafted stacy king in the 1st round.

Blue, is Alomar still banging Mary Pierce. Anyway, to answer your question, yeah he sucks alright.

He was dating her for a while, but the broke up a year or two ago.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-27 08:22 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.187397 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum