[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-12-21 05:04:45 | Show all posts |Read mode
com
I'm sure someone on here has that code. You can get the 3.I don't want her to get turned off to CDing b/c the Kushies are no good.
I have also heard good things about the HH OS and it's aplix, so it may be easier for a newbie.

*UPDATE* Post #7

I love BG2.

I was thinking of sending her a couple BG OS diapers, but I can't send many b/c they are expensive.

Look on HC, Nana's bottoms are reasonable and have gotten good reviews.

any other suggestions?

How does this look to help her get started?

4 (or 6) x-small Nana's Bottoms AIO
2 x-small BG AIO
6 small Thirsties AIO/Pocket
2 (or 4) one-size BG Pocket
1 Wahmies pail liner
1 Leslie's Boutique wet bag
6 small Cotton Babies doublers
6 small Happy Heiny's hemp stuffins

Originally Posted by EmilyAnn86How does this look to help her get started?

4 (or 6) x-small Nana's Bottoms AIO
2 x-small BG AIO
6 small Thirsties AIO/Pocket
2 (or 4) one-size BG Pocket
1 Wahmies pail liner
1 Leslie's Boutique wet bag
6 small Cotton Babies doublers
6 small Happy Heiny's hemp stuffins

I want you for MY friend when I have a baby again!I think that is VERY generous, I would not be able to afford that much.I have only heard bad things about those.Like I have 10 BG OS pocket diapers, but I think I might like the OS organic AIOs more (I already hate stuffing pockets) so I was planning to sell some on here.0.I want to get her some other kind of cloth diapers instead.

I already have some of it that I bought for my baby and haven't used yet. I'm sure there are some others.I will just give a few to her instead.Also, she will be working full time when the baby is here so her DH and MIL will be watching him, so it needs to be something simple.I put 2 or 4 because how many I give her depends on how much I like them.Does she do AIOs or pockets too?Should I just stick with one kind of dipe for my friend?If so, what kind?I think I will be using fitteds w/ pul and fleece covers and AIOs for my baby. Nicki's diapers has free shipping on pockets.com code and you can only use it once. They come with an insert.I was looking at her registry and noticed she had registered for some Kushies.0 reasonably with a discount code on diapers.I can't spend much (because money is tight right now) but I want to get her something as simple as Kushies but better.A friend of mine is expecting a baby in October.LOL

She is only planning to CD part time, so is that good to get her started?

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-21 20:30 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.198673 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum