Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-10-6 12:52:36 | Show all posts |Read mode
D.

Play on: Royals +105 (8 units)

-MC

Slow day here, eh?

-MC

Nice write up. im on a 23-7 run on $500 plays, i know that i hate to see the break,, im betting a lousy $100 on the NL and waiting until thursday, i may play poker until thursday. In his last 3 starts, Mounce is 1-1 with a 5.

SSI,

I totally hear ya. The only G.D.62 era on the season.'s as the Angels shutout the punchless Twins on Friday night. They have scored 5 runs total in their two losses on Friday and Saturday. Going at least 7 innings in all 3 games.O.O. He hasn't given up more than 4 runs in a game all season. He has a very respectable AL 3.

-MC

i remember the one that you lost,, Joe Phillips homered in the ninth to beat you.

5-1 now on G. Further hurting Texas is the suddenly cool bats of Palmeiro and A-Rod. I lost was Mets Under 8 when the score was 9.4-1 now on G.

I am seeing things very well now.O. Darrel May started the seaosn 0-4 but has won his last 3 starts pitching extremely well in thos games.O.

lets hope we continue hot in the 2nd half, i think you feel as i do,, we dont want to see the break. With a little more run support, May could easily be a 10 game winner at the break. Good luck. Good luck. In his last start against theAngels he pitched 7 innings of no run ball in a 4-0 win.74 era. In his last 3 starts, all wins, he has allowed just 4 runs total in 23 innings.'s (8 unit games)

I plan on continuing the G. 8 runs in the first 2 innings.

Nice write up.D.D.

Royals +105 over Texas (8 units)

The AL Central leading Kansas City Royals are looking for the 3 game sweep in Texas today. The Royals send a recently hot Darrel May to the mound against a Rangers team that is having some trouble scoring runs this series. after the All-Star break. On the other side, the AL West last place, Rangers send Rookie left hander Tony Mounce to the hill looking to rebound from some very bad performances. In his last start he pitched just 3 innings and allowed 5 er's while walking 3 and striking out none.

-MC

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-23 22:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.196156 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum