allare there any woman here that can answer my odd question When you are pregn

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-11-20 17:40:21 | Show all posts |Read mode
Thank you everybody.Thanks Originally posted by Three Legs Hi Annelie,We are in this position at present.I am not pregnant but I would like to know what will happen if I fall pregnant and the medicals arrive. We are very young still and at the moment it would be better to postpone starting a family until we are in Oz.Hope this helps.We contacted the ASPC and deferred them until the end of August after the birth of the baby. We have to forward passport sized photo's of the new born to the ASPC and they will forward out the respective *add on* form.Our medicals were requested about a month ago but my wife was 16 weeks pregnant then. We have to forward passport sized photo's of the new born to the ASPC and they will forward out the respective *add on* form.Hi Annelie,We are in this position at present.Three LegsI completely concur with Three Legs here.Let's hope I am not pregnant.Everythings on hold for now.Another person told me that you can undergo an chest x-ray when pregnant, but only in absolute emergency cases.Thanks Hi,I think the general consensious is that its dangerous to have an xray whilst pregnant.Have you applied already? There are a few people that have applied got pregant then waited till after the birth to submit meds.Hope this helps.Everythings on hold for now. When newborn arrives we have to forward photos and copy of birth certificate.Hi all,are there any woman here that can answer my odd question?When you are pregnant and the request for medicals arrive what do you do?I know someone who is 8 months pregnant and they are waiting for the baby to arrive before going for the chest x-ray. I think you inform DIMIA and they put things on hold until the babe is born.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-27 02:35 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.186422 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum