mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 42|Reply: 0

Ts is quite late in coming but I thought I'd still post it anyway as there are n

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-10-9 14:45:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
The officer said he could not accept that though as my original medical exam had said I was not tested for TB. At around 9am we were back at the INS and we waited about an hour before we were called in by a lady officer. He added our daughters information to my I-485 application where it asks you to list your spouse and sons/daughters.

I had made two folders, one with all original documents, and one with copies ready to give to the officer and of course we had our trump card with us - our 12-month-old daughter! After about 20mins of waiting we were called in. So after a stop at the new Border Patrol building, where we got directions, we arrived and were stamped in at 3.Hi,

This is quite late in coming but I thought I'd still post it anyway as there are not many experiences from the Harlingen, TX INS around. Then congratulations you're approved and we should receive the card in the mail in 1-3 months (she said that if I haven't received it by 9 months to go in and inquire about it). He asked me what my parents names were, where I was born, then asked my husband where he was born. So we head home slightly dissappointed but determined to get our missing documents and return the next day to be approved. She then explained to us about removing conditions in two years (we missed our second annivesary by 4 months) and had me sign a paper stating I knew to remove conditions and what to send in with the I-751. I've never heard of this happening before, can someone confirm this?

All in all though, just relieved to have it over with for a couple years!
Did he say why he wanted to see the W-2's?Was there a question about income from a joint return or something?
It was just one of the things he wanted to see. The second gives the date when you were approved and and what class you were granted (mine says CR6). He then wanted the W2s for the last 3 years but I had only brought them for 1999 and 2000, he said he couldn't approve the application until he received it. We were kinda peeved at that as it specifically says that I had tested negative through the chest X-ray on the vaccination supplement. He said that I'll need to show all the evidence when we file to remove conditions. She wrote on the vaccination supplement that I had tested negative for TB. He then asked for an updated Affidavit of Support which we had brought along, and then for the tax returns for the last 3 years. He said that when I want to remove the conditions to go to any POE (we live 30 miles from the Mexican border) and they will remove them there.13pm.

Some interesting things the original officer said to us regarding conditional permanent status.

Our AOS appointment was scheduled for January 30 at 3. She had me write my name in a box (not sign which I thought was weird) and took my index prints. He said he doesn't need any of those, that he wanted the 3 ADIT photos I was told to bring, so I gave him those. The first stamp says processed for I-551 and when it is valid to (one year). They don't stamp passports with temporary stamps but what they give you is a white I-94 card with all your information and one ADIT photo with two stamps on it.

We found the missing 2001 W2 that night and at 8am the next morning we were at the INS Civil Surgeons door getting him to fill out another I-693. They really need to include a map with their AOS appointment letter as according to all maps I looked at Zoy Street doesn't exist. As I would have tested positive for TB exposure having had the immunizations routinely in school in England, the nurse had just gone straight to the chest X-ray.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-23 22:46 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.187406 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum