[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-4-28 12:28:32 | Show all posts |Read mode
Haha!

My family seems to have the It's a phase, it won't last opinion about most of my parenting practices (cloth diapering, breast feeding, using natural products)

Originally Posted by charcat13My family seems to have the It's a phase, it won't last opinion about most of my parenting practices (cloth diapering, breast feeding, using natural products)

Mine too! I think they're mostly sad that we're still cosleeping and that we started cloth diapering.

She also later proceeded to tell me i have gotten so liberal b/c i let my almost 4 year old right his power wheels all around the yard and i don't follow him around.The kids spent the weekend away at grandmas so hubby and i could have sometime.

These comments crack me up!People that say this, what on earth do they think people did before sposies?That all kids up until the 60s or 70s were delayed in their development?

Both our families have been really supportive.I DO think they might think I'm a little nuts with all the longies, etc. I knit and the fitted diapers I sew.my youngest does though.and hates the extra fluff around the butt.plus then i reliezed that my oldest needs school.

i lucked out with my MIL being British.he does not have the personality for it.I expected to get a lot more flack for it than we did, I even found out my mom used cloth on me

Originally Posted by nini02Both our families have been really supportive. I think she thinks I'm a little off.When she got home i got her back in her cloth.

Originally Posted by beckaboo3283She kept wanting to say it would delay my DDs development, but nope! She walked early, so i guess it did not. Now my mom brags about me to everyone.I started sewing PFs lately, though, too, and still.She still gets in her comments about my eco-friendlier lifestyle though.I expected to get a lot more flack for it than we did, I even found out my mom used cloth on me

Exactly what I was going to say!

My mom used cloth on my two older sisters and my MIL used cloth on DH, so they don't think I'm nuts for using cloth.I had stopped Cding around christmas time and picked it back up a little over a month ago. And don't even get me started on what they think about the fact that we're considering homeschooling!
i either get an oh my gosh, shes crazy look, or people say oh, how cool!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-30 15:07 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.201796 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum