mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 21|Reply: 0

I'm on a search for a new diaper bag I was hoping to find sometng that will work

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-5-9 08:48:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
it will make it easier!
localhost/www.will this work!? Its only $31.

Yeah I want the large one!

Yuppers, that's a pretty good bag! We have a really old one - hasn't sold for years - that I found at a thrift store.L.not the best! But, dh has givin me permission to get a bag. I found this at L. It's sparkling clean.You have to call to order them but if you are looking for a great diaper bag from a great company (and I'm not just saying that, they were our favorite store before I started working there) at a great price you should get one of the clearance colors! .com/webapp/wcs/sto. Red and everything. It was so dirty but I thought I could get it clean.I was skeptical at first when I saw it because it seems small but it holds SOOOO much and has a lot of great organizing pockets and a mommy front pocket.The plum wine is almost the same color as that mulberry and baby blue is a light blue.I'm on a search for a new diaper bag, I was hoping to find something that will work good with prefolds/flats and covers. These things last forever. My son spilled orange faygo all down the side of mine and it sat for a week before I finally said screw it and tossed it in the washer anyways.00 Oh and you can get a longer shoulder handle in stead of the hand straps. Very roomy, I say go for it. Something that can carry all that plus a wet bag and some toys and snacks, we have a bag from walmart. I have one and I really like it for CD and for everyday use as well. They are awesome and even though it says on the care tag that you can't wash them, you SO can.

I work in one of LL Bean's call centers part time and can let you in on a secret the colors plum wine and baby blue are on clearance but for some reason they haven't put them up online in the sale section for 26.95 (I think I can't remember -- but definately less than $30). My mom has a mini one that shes had for over 3 years and it basically still looks new! I want to get this one, it can come with a zipper (which I want) and I'm getting ours in Mulberry.=shopping_cart

I HAVE this exact bag.llbean. Threw it in the washer even though it said not to and it came out looking brand new! I say go for it!

Those bags are great -- LL Bean also make adiaper bag -- it is our touring bag with a changing pad. Bean, its a place up here in Maine, and they are SUPER sturdy.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-23 03:12 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.186874 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum