mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 129|Reply: 0

not a banishment play as i wont do anymore of those until after the allstar brea

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-5-12 14:24:01 | Show all posts |Read mode
THE DUDE(:gt;}~

ssi,
I like them both and am on them.

the sox have kept him all year, as they knew he was gonna be named an all star coach for the whole year. i treat it alot like bases and pucks. listed pitchers,, remaining plays for the day will be listed in this thread, later on saturday.00) for 1 unit only, i dont play many big dogs like this often or big chalk for that matter,, its shaping up to be a very nice day and we like Lou to get a win at seattle tonight,, listed pitchers guys.55) and Ana (-1. No heart out there at all

add SF (+1.

The Sux have to win eventually, so why not with their best pitcher? I think I'll even go for that one.50) and TB(+2. guys we had the CWS game all the way (ha ha), seriously-- im glad to win it, nice to win one like this before the break, runs the 5 unit ($500) plays to 21-7 for a whopping 75% winners and +$6925 worth of profit, good day.55) and Ana(-1.

It seems like the Sox dont even care anymore.45) for 5 units, laying $725 to win $500.45) winner for 5 units (+$500), Atl(-1.10) ramirez/clement for 1 unit and CWS(-1.not a banishment play as i wont do anymore of those until after the allstar break,, 2 early plays for tomorrow as ill be away and not able to post. todays card looks like this for trk,,, CWS(-1.BOY WAS I LUCKY. my inlaws live in Lawton Ok, by the way. i run several pools out of my store each week, as nascar is very popular around here. more plays later today.GLT U M T THE DUDE(:gt;}~

Keep up the good work.

ERR NINTH INN,TIE GAME COME ON SOX 3 RUN HOMER SOX ARE WINNING0 OUT 10TH INN

[This message was edited by rich dude on July 12, 2003 at 03:54 PM.

hope the wsox dont give me a dose of what everyone else has been getting from them,, yeah i weigh 230lbs, wish it was 205-210. Ill record this in my $500 plays, which now boast a 20-7 documented record.00) both for 1 unit. I LIKE BOTH GAMES,FOR WHAT THATS WORTH. only plays left Col(-1.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-23 03:15 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.195760 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum