Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-4-3 04:47:01 | Show all posts |Read mode

GL THM

THM,

I was just curious do you have a breakdown of your 2 unit play stats and your 1 unit play stats?

Just curious if you have been hitting a higher winrate with the 2 unit plays.

TEKARI, we don't have the exact numbers at the moment but we're pretty sure our 2 and 3-unit plays have been doing much better overall than our 1-unit plays. We'll have them up later tonight ok.08) for 1 unit,, if they have the lead ,, then wagoner, gagne and smoltz can finish them off.

two_headed_monster

hey buddy, did you see my big one on the wsox,, $500 big ones,,, im with you on SF, Col, Ana, and against you on nothing today, my other play was atl, they lost, cant win em all.

BZ EGD, best of luck today guys. just rambling dude. im not on it either way, just dropping some info on you, the 9 out of 10 -- is a solid trend. i dont think ill bet anything tomorrow but a few 1 unit plays,, enjoy this nice run and be ready to go on thursday,, gotta like ana and col as well,, colorado is dominant at home, they are unbelievable,, if you cant bet them -- then you better pass on the game.

two_headed_monster

GL TO U TODAY THM THE DUDE(:gt;}~

Thanks RICH DUDE, best of luck to you as well. maybe a card of sf, cincy, ana, col, and quite possibly atl as a night dog. hey 2head, do you know cincy owns mil at their stadium, they have won 9 of the last 10 matchups there. Keep up the good work. its nice when you win the $500 and lose the $100 and it sucks when its vice versa.35 era against the reds.Hoping 2 that TB and Colorado can come through to make this a great night. all for 1 unit, kinda ease into the break, and take the NL(-1.

SSI, thanks for the trends on the Cin/Mil game. i know the brewers have won 10 of franklins last 11 starts but that guy sports a 6. And a very nice win on the White Sox and Buerhle earlier today.I am also on Mil,Col,Ana, and SF.

GOOD START 4/4 KEEP ROLLING GL THE DUDE(:gt;}~

good job 2head, its been a good day for several, hope we finish it off with col and tb, ive got them both as well. We're hoping we can finish the night off the same way it started. We didn't see them till now but they are appreciated for future purposes.

two_headed_monster

Good luck today guys.

TEKARI, those numbers are taking a little longer than expected. Thanks. that has value any way that you look at it. We can have the breakdown for you shortly.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-26 03:10 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.204895 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum