Just what the question asks

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-6-10 00:34:50 | Show all posts |Read mode
I can't wait until he's older so I can bathe them together, that would be so much easier!

Right now my 6wk old only gets bathed when its needed.Then they have to get slathered with Aquaphor to re-hydrate their skin.I'm thinking of between 6 months and 2 years old. Before it was just a habbit/routine, now he really needs it! My 4 mo. Winter, every other day.Just what the question asks.In the winter its even less since the air is drier.

Otherwise, I'd probably do it every 3-4 days before they are mobile.

Originally Posted by tararaboomdeeaIt depends on what time of year it is.

I have an almost 4 year old and a 2 1/2 year old.He has super sensitive skin. Now, probably every other day, although with the sticky summers and all the stuff she gets into, it should be every day. Winter, every other day.
Same with us, except I usually try and shower with both my girls instead of giving two baths all the time

ditto ^

My 2 year old just gets too dirty everyday, so he gets a bath pretty much every night, specially in the summer.

It depends on what time of year it is.Even going to the swimming pool can be too much.

I voted everyday.Its crummy in the summer since we have to put on sunscreen and they play outside, but their poor skin can't handle it. In the summertime, it's usually every day since we're outside a lot of with sunscreen on , swimming, playing hard and sweating, etc. She's been doing it since about 4-5 months old and is now almost a year, so it's really important for us as far as bedtime goes.My 4yr old gets a bath minimum every third day, but with summer coming it tends to be every day.

We live in a super-dry climate and my girls tend to get dry skin easily so at the most, I give them a bath every other day.Poor things.

god knows I don't bathe daily! lol.

I bathe my 2 year old everyday, since forever.

We may skip a day here and there, but for the most part it's every day for our 2 year old.

family shower as needed, every couple days or if dirty

me
8 mo ds
3yo dd

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-27 08:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.178832 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum