AllI am new to the boards here and I have questions regarding fitted diapers

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-12-10 20:46:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
We rarely wear a cover while home.I try to let him go at least part of the day without a cover to prevent rash. In the warmer months, i just used a diaper and a shirt.

I enjoy the cuteness factor of fitteds.

When they are wet, does the outside just feel damp?Does it get their clothes wet?Or do you let them just hang out in a t-shirt and diaper?

I have a 17month old and I live in Texas so it's hot right now.

Plus there are WAY more cute prints and they are soft and squishy.Once more question.They are also more cost effective because you can reuse a cover a few times and just change the fitted and fitteds are cheaper of course I make my own but it's still cheaper whether you do or don't make them yourself.
that is my plan.That way, I know sooner when the little one has tinkled.I don't wear plain panties.
I have a tone of cute shirts and a few summer dresses so that I can let her run around showing the cuteness off.

I first would love to hear from people why the use fitted diapers.

Because in my mind, I thought it to be silly to have a cute fitted diaper only to be covered up by a cover.so with my fitteds, which are so cute, and i plan on letting her hang out coverless for awhile while at home as soon as it gets a tad warmer, but when needed, i have the most adorable print covers as well as adorable interlock soakers, so i can match them up with a top, and then change the dipe, but put the cover back on so she can match all day.Or do you just not cover the fitted diaper?

I think the fitted diapers are really cute, but can't see the point in buying the fitted diaper and a cover too.

Thanks for all the replies ladies.

Do any of you use some rice paper liner ( I think) that I saw the other day that you lay in the diaper to help with the wetness and contain the poo's?

Thanks again for being so helpful.Neither should my baby.if it ever gets warm enough.

i love pul!no, seriously, i do.A PUL or Wool cover prevents leaks farbeter than an AIO or Pocket diaper.

I enjoy the cuteness factor of fitteds.
When the outer layer of the diaper felt a little damp i changed her.

I do have to admit I think the fitted dipes are very cute and look more snug.
While we were at home i put the fitted on, put a shirt on, and in the cooler months i used maybe some babylegs, but usually our house was kept warm enough that she didnt need them. grrr

I love being able to tell when they are wet and change right away.So please tell me what you do and why?

Thanks,
Crystal

I loved fitteds and wool the most. we also go coverless at home (unless we are using a diaper that is not fully prepped yet. The cuteness is just a plus

A)They dry much faster
B)They work better on my DS protecting better against leaks
C) Breathability~We live in Texas where it is H-O-T year round
D) They seem to wash cleaner IMO
E)More cost effective

I use with or without a cover, just depends on the weather, if he has a rash or not or if I do or don't feel like grabbing a cover.I was wondering about this also.I don't wear plain panties.You got me excited now!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-29 09:56 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.188845 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum