mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 35|Reply: 0

I have a TN Visa that expires at the end of June and I'm uncertain if I'd be abl

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-2-13 23:32:58 | Show all posts |Read mode
As for whether or not your TN is still valid after applying for adjustment I don't know.do I need to take his name? Mine is well established amoungst my field of work and it might cause problems if I were to change it as there is another engineer with my fiancees last name who doesn't have that good a reputation.No you don't have to take his name and no you don't have to have joint bank accounts.Would assume you would wedding pictures as some would be nice to have for the future and for your interview with INS for adjustment of status done the line.
You are here on a valid visa and you can marry and apply for adjustment of status.You will be asked at the time of the interview for evidence of your marital life together and part of the evidence is certainly the comingling of your financial as well as social lives.And no you don't have to take pictures of each other on our honeymoon unless you decide to. My boyfriend asked me to marry him on Friday.

Do we set a date sometime in the future and apply for a change of status in the meantime? Or would it be better if we get married while we on vacation in Vegas next week then apply for change of status? Or do I need to return to Canada before I can do anything?

I would like to continue working if its at all possible. My boyfriend asked me to marry him on Friday.

Originally posted by Kattosha
how long after marraige do you apply? and what forms are required?

Also do we need to take pictures while on our honeymoon? both of us hate photos

Do we need to get a joint bank account to prove legitmacy or can we maintain seperate accounts?Also.You're an engineer, use your imagination ;-)

Rete

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-25 09:58 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.207516 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum