[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-10-8 10:58:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
Then the soaker is velour with hemp.

On the Muttaqinbaby.Hemp, bamboo, velour, organic???
What is on the inside?Is there a soaker too?Thanks for any info.com site she used to list the materials of each diaper that she had instock at her last stocking, but I see that has been removed.That's what I was going to say! lol

Seriously my 2 from the last stocking are knit outer with colored velour (not organic I don't think) inners. Most are knit outer with velour inners and hidden interlock.

ETA: My nb mutts have internal soakers, the 3SR have a trifolded snap in doubler.I'm not sure.

Sugar and Spice and Everything nice.it's been so long since I've had one!

wondering the same thing.

Originally Posted by sahminazSugar and Spice and Everything nice. .I am having Muttlust big time!

There made of !

Truely.thats what mutts are made of. I don't think they are organic velour though. She usually specifies if a diaper has bamboo or organic velour and the price reflects that.was just on the website too and noticed the same lack of info!

Bump.thats what mutts are made of.I had 2 of each, but that was almost a year ago so they may be different now.I checked the site but didn't find any info.What's in your Mutt's?

The ones I had were velour and organic velour.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-27 08:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.179994 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum