Okay I am completely CONFUSED!! I had to put some wool soakers in the washer be

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-6-8 23:04:40 | Show all posts |Read mode
to get really messy poop out of my wool I will use a wool wash bar directly on the spot and so far, it's worked every time. Even on delicate I find it messes with my woolI tried it on a pair of capris that I didn't like and I lost them to the washer too.

GL!

Thanks, I'll have to try that in the future.Okay, I am completely CONFUSED!!I had to put some wool soakers in the washer because they had ground in poo that wasn't hand washing out (DH who is in charge of diaper changing on his days off put the diapers on wrong one day and all my wool got yucky!!)so I wahed them all on cold and they shrunk!I don't understand why because when I hand wash them in cold nothing happens so why in cold on delicate in the washer would they do that???I like 2 of them a little better now that they aren't so baggy so it's not a complete tragedy but now they don't have as much stretch so how do I undo it a little bit!?HELP!!

Agitation does it, I hope I spelled that correctly.

Yikes!Unfortunately I'm not sure that there is anything you can do to grow it back out.

Sorry, mama. Sorry mama.

try a search on here or even google it- there was a post fairly recently with instructions on how to un-shrink wool, but idk where, ss!

yup, wet agitation will do it, so sorry!you can try soaking in conditioner but I wouldn't expect much.Glad it was some cheap ones that I killed and nothing expensive!Maybe the new baby can wear them as a medium instead :-)I'll try stretching them but I purposely shrunk my Llamajamas soaker because it was 2 sizes too big and would have fit a 4yo and it was hard to get a little stretch back in it in the waist so I am not holding my breath for stretching of the body on these two.It's the agitation

It's the agitation that shrinks them.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-29 09:48 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.209323 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum