I ordered the 12quot; necklace for DD and 2 6quot; bracelets for me

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-8-26 20:19:52 | Show all posts |Read mode
I had put my bracelets on first, then her necklace, and she was distracted by my bracelets while I fastened the necklace. But she's 17 months old and 17 lbs and 29 inches, if that can help give you an idea in the meantime.I was really worried that I got the wrong size!Do you happen to have pictures of your dd with it on??

Not yet.

Well, day 5 w/ the amber.I was really worried that I got the wrong size!Do you happen to have pictures of your dd with it on??

Originally Posted by Missah78YAY!!

OOH I just ordered a 12 too.
It's a 12 necklace (on her skinny 9 neck, lol).She already has stopped noticing it and just goes about her day w/ it on. He wasn't sure about it at first but he wants to wear it now.We haven't even had it 24 hours so I probably just need to give it more time.The necklace looked SO teeny when I took it out of the package, but it fit DD's skinny little neck perfectly.

Looks great!

Oh and I personally am not sure if/how it really works. If I forget about putting it on him in the morning he'll bring it to me to put on him.I forgot to put it back on after our shower the other day.

YAY!!

OOH I just ordered a 12 too. But so far, I haven't noticed it helping w/ her teething fussiness yet.We only take his off at night.But it looks super adorable on him and he gets tons of compliments.Her neck is only 9 though so even the 13 would have been way too big for her.He loves wearing it and showing it off. She pulled at it every now and then, but for the most part, it doesn't seem to be bothering her.

Ok here she is, modeling it.I ordered the 12 necklace for DD and 2 6 bracelets for me.But when DD had hers off, she definitely seemed a lot more drooly and fussy.K was never a bad teether.

How cute!

It only took my son two days to get used to it.Either that, or she's just fussy for other reasons. I can try to get some tomorrow.

I can't wait to see what help these bring in the next week or two.I can't tell a difference for me whether it's on or off, but wrists are probably colder than a neck, so it may take longer for the stuff to be active on me.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-30 15:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.222373 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum