Has anyone cashed in their endowment's if so was ts done via the web

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-2-1 17:25:30 | Show all posts |Read mode
We have 3 endowment policies 1 with profits, the other 2 unit based, so if some one could give me a few websites to see how much we could get for them. We have 3 endowment policies 1 with profits, the other 2 unit based, so if some one could give me a few websites to see how much we could get for them. I asked for quotes on 2 policies from 3 different sites and 2 companies came straight back saying that they couldn't better the surrender value. I asked for quotes on 2 policies from 3 different sites and 2 companies came straight back saying that they couldn't better the surrender value. The surrender value thay gave me was pretty good.Hi,
Has anyone cashed in their endowment's? if so was this done via the web.
Thanks sue

Originally posted by sue5665
Hi,
Has anyone cashed in their endowment's? if so was this done via the web.

I'm kicking myself though because between the original valuation they gave me over the phone and my formal, written quote (valid for 30 days), which I requested a few days later the value had dropped over £300.
Thanks sue
I cashed mine in with Scottish Amicable (Prudential). Waiting to hear from the 3rd. I'm just glad I switched to a repayment mortgage a while ago and wasn't relying on it to pay it off.Dan

13 DAYS TO GO!!!
Sue,

This is definitely not a recommendation to sell your endowment policies, but here's my list of market makers for traded endowment policies:

localhost/regards. To get quotes, you'll need the original policy schedule, latest bonus statement and up to date surrender value (no more than 7 days old). We have 3 endowment policies 1 with profits, the other 2 unit based, so if some one could give me a few websites to see how much we could get for them. To get quotes, you'll need the original policy schedule, latest bonus statement and up to date surrender value (no more than 7 days old).

I was still happy with the cheque for over 6 grand which I hadn't really expected.

Nicstids

Originally posted by Nicstids
Hi Sue,

I've got some details at home which I'll post later. It works out as roughly the total of all my contributions to date.

I rang around a few first before deciding to surrender rather than sell. Waiting to hear from the 3rd.

Nicstids
Just to add, you see all these ads telling you not to surrender your policy but to sell it but with some policies, like mine, their surrender value is actually better than if they were to be sold on the open market. They had cut the terminal bonuses.
Thanks sue

Hi Sue,

I've got some details at home which I'll post later.

Have spoken to a financial advisor who has said that they're not having any luck selling on customers' policies at the moment.

Dan

13 DAYS TO GO!!!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-28 19:00 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.177821 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum