[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-6-6 11:48:47 | Show all posts |Read mode
that's my answer

On the other side of the fence. I don't have any GM yet but if my son was younger I would buy a wishbox in a heartbeat. I guess no one really know yet, do they? Has anyone had elastic issues with their goodmamas?

So roughly $700 bucks for a NB through PLing stash. I'm thinking of getting a wishbox tomorrow, if I can catch it, or whenever I can catch it. This doesn't sound toounreasonable, does it? Would you do it if you had the money and were just starting out?

Absolutely.Now feel justified to buy 4, hehe.

I'd say go for it - especially if you know for sure that it is a dipe you're happy with.

Enjoy your newborn!

Oh yea buying fluffy is addicting .So I would say yes, definitely worth it.I wish I had been in your shoes before DSdeals and just that neverending search for something cheap but good and having to look for more diapers when they grow.There, I did it.and then you will start stalking for GM

Originally Posted by lulusmomAbsolutely.I'm building a newborn stash for my first baby.

2) It was a first baby, with more planned within a few years.Good luck sticking with ten dollar fitteds! I know a lot of mine cost much more and they are sized. If I spent 10 bucks per fitted for bubs in small,medium, and large, it would come out roughly even.

Anyone know offhand what time the stalking is at?

YES -- they are wonderful diapers and would certainly last through multiple children.I however have no GB experience just really enjoyed purchasing and waiting for diapers once my guy was here. It is really fun to buy diapers one at a time too.

YES YES YES.Now feel justified to buy 4, hehe.

eta: I can justify like 3 or 4 wishboxes for one kiddo though, so maybe I'm not the best person to answer LOL! Having more dipes means a bigger rotation, therefore less wear on them and higher resale value when you're done. I'm trying to justify the cost. This depends on how well goodmamas hold up.Good luck sticking with ten dollar fitteds! I know a lot of mine cost much more and they are sized. Also, I'm thinking of getting another one shortly before or shortly after bubs is born.There, I did it.

eta: I can justify like 3 or 4 wishboxes for one kiddo though, so maybe I'm not the best person to answer LOL! Having more dipes means a bigger rotation, therefore less wear on them and higher resale value when you're done.
I would go for it if I were you.UGH.So I would say yes, definitely worth it. Would you go with a goodmama if

1) It was a newborn, thereforyou could use them through PLing.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-27 02:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.185720 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum