mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 42|Reply: 0

Do both the airflow and Rikki work equally well with pfs I'm in the market for s

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2014-3-26 04:20:18 | Show all posts |Read mode
I just want the cover to work and last a while and DS has never had a leak in it.

My ds is 18 m/o, and has been in medium thirsties since we stared cd'ing 10 months ago. I'm assuming a size M/L would be a better fit but the larges fit fine and will work probably until potty learning. They are SUPER trim on him now! They fit, but you have to pull and tuck just right- he's tall and skinny-ish35 tall and 27lbs. The Rikki makes it easier to choose as a L is 20-35 lbs. I'm thinking based on my experience w/ the thirsties, I should get the M/L.

I got a large litewrap to try, love the industrialness of the PUL! it can work for daytime, but it does work best with a little extra in the dipe- slight gapping at the thighs if not double stuffed

I'm worried about the sizing of the airflow. and large thirsties.Do both the airflow and Rikki work equally well with pfs? I'm in the market for some new covers, and people seem to say ME are the most bulletproof. It fits well over his nighttime fitteds with room to spare. The M/L says 20-27 lbs, while the L is 27-30 lbs, and they don't have any measurements to compare- like rise/thigh, etc. I've never used his MEAF with a prefold though since I only use PUL covers for nighttime. On his large MEAF he's on the tightest snaps at the waist and the middle snaps on his thighs.

I have a large thirsties, that even with a super stuffed happy hempy for bedtime, still has gaps, so I'm looking for something in-between a Med.

Kristen

I can't help you with sizing as my oldest PL'ed in the mediums AF's, but I can say I used them over both the MEOS and PF's and they worked great. I'm happy with the large and I would get the same size again but my concern isn't a perfectly trim fit. Any advice- besides just buy and try?!

I have a large MEAF for my 23lb DS.

Ok, I'm done rambing.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-23 03:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.194217 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum