I'm curious if there is a particular wrap that is good for a smaller mama

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-11-19 16:44:33 | Show all posts |Read mode
the vat's are a woven but super light weight and the bali breezes are gauze.I'm hoping that I'll be as lucky after this pregnancy as I was after the first and go back to my pre pregnancy size pretty quickly. I personally moved to a back wrap cross carry with ruck shoulders as our carry of choice.I'm getting one next week!Gypsy Mama also has some cool wraps: localhost/www.I don't like the have a lot of bulk around my waist.I'm only 5'2.When not pregnant I'm usually about 105 lbs.

btw, that was taken while we were waiting in line to get into disneyland last week.I really like gauze wraps for summer. It keeps her secure and we are not too warm due to the lack of extra layers.I'm curious if there is a particular wrap that is good for a smaller mama.2meter (I can just about, and I am quite a bit bigger then you).I think a pic is worth a thousand words.I have a few I made myself and one Gypsy Mama. so often times the little left over ends up in my pockets, or tucked back under the wrap.I really like gauze wraps for summer.2meter (I can just about, and I am quite a bit bigger then you). so often times the little left over ends up in my pockets, or tucked back under the wrap.gypsymama.

Thanks!Oh I LOVE that pic btw.I have a few I made myself and one Gypsy Mama.So the 4.I'm in Ohio,we do get hot summers,and I've not had much of a problem. These would be most of your hip carry's, rucks are good to.

Originally Posted by msmamabeari knot and tuck.2 meter seems like a good option for me.com/shop/index. the vat's are a woven but super light weight and the bali breezes are gauze.I think a pic is worth a thousand words.

You could wear a wrap that is made from Crinkle cotton like Wrap n Wear.

btw, that was taken while we were waiting in line to get into disneyland last week.

i knot and tuck.

You can kinda see it in this pic, I have Giresol Earthy Rainbow on with Kat in it (14 months 18 lbs) and my friend Nicole has Makenna in a Butterfly Beco (8 months 15 lbs)
Originally Posted by LisbetI'm smaller also,5'2 and *ahem* a few more pounds than youI use wraps exclusively.Also, I live in FL. We saw a couple other mama's and daddy's bw too

Originally Posted by msmamabearyep.

You can kinda see it in this pic, I have Giresol Earthy Rainbow on with Kat in it (14 months 18 lbs) and my friend Nicole has Makenna in a Butterfly Beco (8 months 15 lbs)Okay Mamas I'm really interested in the Gypsy Mama Bali Breeze.

Also, I would recommend learning some of the carry's that don't wrap you up to much.I'm getting one next week!Gypsy Mama also has some cool wraps: localhost/Posted by msmamabearI would look at the vatanai's or a gypsy mama bali breeze.it's a little bit more breathable. (ie, the major price difference)

You could probably do every single wrap with a 4. It keeps her secure and we are not too warm due to the lack of extra layers.so nice to see mamas babywearing!

yep.would a wrap be too hot for me to wear here?

I'm smaller also,5'2 and *ahem* a few more pounds than youI use wraps exclusively. These would be most of your hip carry's, rucks are good to.php

I would look at the vatanai's or a gypsy mama bali breeze. I personally moved to a back wrap cross carry with ruck shoulders as our carry of choice.What do you do with leftover fabric if there is some. We saw a couple other mama's and daddy's bw too

Sounds like fun!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-23 07:08 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.183087 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum