I have been recently been approached by one Ken Fowley of Ideas consultants Aus

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-7-20 19:25:02 | Show all posts |Read mode
sheet and send your latest resume in doc.

Cheers,
Paul.

Let me know how you get on with Ideas!!
I'm out in Oz on a PQBS sponsored visa.

I tried calling the the mysterious 'IDEAS CONSULTANTS' but nobody answered , not even an answering machine.
gordon_flash,

I'm not convinced this is an undercover DIMIA agent. Be very careful.

Selected candidates to fly in feb 1st week 2003

If you are interested-pls fill up the enclosed s. I'm not sure what their angle is, unless of course they require you to remit a fee before you can take up their offer. May be I am just being paranoid.
· Good communication, leadership and documentation skills, inclination to learn new technologies

Term of contract- 18 months
Process of selection

Resumes will be shortlisted by us based on the responses received.
On second thoughts I have a hunch that this mysterious IDEAS CONSULTANT is an undercover agency working for DIMIA and ASPC.But if I am not . And I don't believe it would be possible to get a 457 visa arranged in so short a time.
On second thoughts I have a hunch that this mysterious IDEAS CONSULTANT is an undercover agency working for DIMIA and ASPC.

Any body out there in OZ heard of these blokes??

Originally posted by gordon_flash
Thanks kevmitch,
The PDF file you attached was really helpful.
On second thoughts I have a hunch that this mysterious IDEAS CONSULTANT is an undercover agency working for DIMIA and ASPC.

There ought to be such a body in Oz, if not already present yet, which regulate the activities of HR consultants and employers.

Any one out there got any ideas????????(Peter especially!!)
:scared:

Hi,
I have been recently been approached by one Ken Fowley of Ideas consultants , Australia. I also work in SAP, which was removed from the MODL about a week after I arrived, late September 02.But if I am not .

This thread might be better off moved to the Oz NZ Immigration forum, let me know if you want that done, assuming you haven't already reposted your message there.Just send us xxx$ for the visa costs, and we'll send you your flight tickets' kind of thing.The attached S Sheet should be filled up and sent along with the resume,Resume's received w/o the excel sheet will be rejected. Sounds like a con.

I am not exactly sure on this. then this is a very dubious way of doing a background check.

G o R d O N

Hi paul,
You echo my thoughts on this Ideas guy. Any applicant receiveing such a mail would immediately rush his resume and complete details to this guy who can just cross verify with the documents submitted with his visa application.

Cheers,
Paul. As you say, SAP is now only a difficult to fill discipline in most states, not a national shortage

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-25 09:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.194994 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum