mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 29|Reply: 0

Every now and then I notice an influx of diaper hungry mamas venturing over to l

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-2-7 03:44:31 | Show all posts |Read mode
hi all! i'm not a newbie anymore. .and here I am.Stop in and share!

I'll start.especially enabling you to buy fluff you may not need.I found DS via Ovusoft where I learned the basics about cloth diapers from The Cushioned Tushies CD group (but was still thoroughly confused about the fact that you could only use a pocket diaper one time ), then was pushed over here to try some dipes out on FSOT.and bows and other girly stuff to pay for DD's growing collection. i bet it would help a lot- we have that at another forum i go to.We can't help ourselves. i bought the majority of my stash here and i still want moregood thing my bank account's empty, otherwise i'd probably drain it buying all the lovely fluff i see here every day

Hi!I'm also from Ovusoft! I got refered to this site a few days ago. just wanted to say welcome.)

Welcome!

hi!!! i'm CD'in my first, and i LOVE it i found this place through amitymama and can't get enough of it.

How about you?What're you doing her?Where'd you come from?(And I apologize in advance for any part these DS mamas and I play in feeding any addiction you might develop on here.I started w/ a dozen new Fuzzi Bunz, ordered 3 custom Crystal's Cloth and 2 Angel Wraps AI2s, then bought my first Berry Plush on here within 3 days of receiving the FBs.
Then I started making pretty prefolds to pay for my growing CD addiction.

hey we should have an Adopt a newbie program.
Hi!I'm Erika. I'm from NB, Canada and am expecting get it.Every now and then, I notice an influx of diaper hungry mamas venturing over to little, old Diaperswappers.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-25 09:53 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.219189 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum