mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 13|Reply: 0

I usually use a shampoo made by Jason but I just got some ghlights over the week

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-6-15 16:19:24 | Show all posts |Read mode
However, if it's highlights done with bleach (most likely if you got highlights they used bleach) then it depends on what kind of water you have.So you'll just need a good moisturizing shampoo in that case.If you have good water, bleach doesn't fade, so you really don't have to worry about that.However, if it's highlights done with bleach (most likely if you got highlights they used bleach) then it depends on what kind of water you have.If you have crappy water and your highlights turn golden and get dull looking, wash every other shampoo with So Silver (I think you can only get it at a salon) or Aveda's Blue Malva shampoo.Used to be in a red bottle

dont use anything with citrus oils in it, it will strip the color out alot faster

If it's actual color, then like the pp said, Redkin Color Extend is AWESOME!Aveda has a natural color shampoo called Color Conserve.Good luck

somebody is a hairdresser!! good advice.When i used to color my hair i really liked the Redkin- I think it's called color to color or something.So you'll just need a good moisturizing shampoo in that case.If you have crappy water and your highlights turn golden and get dull looking, wash every other shampoo with So Silver (I think you can only get it at a salon) or Aveda's Blue Malva shampoo.

has anyone tried to burt's bees color keeper stuff?

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-23 22:45 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.193688 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum