Thanks for all your input mamas

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-11-26 13:07:22 | Show all posts |Read mode
The rash can be over several areas of your body or just in specific places such as the armpits or the groin.I hope this one has a clue.

your not dying.But I looked into it tonight and adults get a different and much worse version.
Involvement of more than one organ system, most commonly the lungs and kidneys.

I went to urgent care last night and they say it is a virus.I just have these small intensely itchy redbumps.

are you taking any medication? I broke out in a rash from antibiotics 2 years ago, apparently I was allergic.
Skin tissue death (necrosis), which occurs early in the syndrome.My rash isn't sunburn like and my skin isn't dying or peeling.
Toxic shock symptoms vary slightly depending on the strep or staph bacteria involved. finally the PA did a test and it was positive) BUT I was using tampons, but there are other ways to get a staph/step infec.
What are the symptoms?
TSS symptoms develop quickly and can become life-threatening within 2 days.
Sudden fever over 39°C (102°F).

Please someone tell me I'm not going to die.
Pain at the site of an infection (if a wound or injury to the skin is involved).

side note- I had TSS and my doctor told me it was a virus (I went in 4 times becaues I felt like I was dying, and every time he said its a virus. The rash is still no better.Then the body aches went away and therash spread and I had migraine headaches.I think I've finally pinpointed what I have~Fifth's Disease.
Vomiting and diarrhea.I previously overlooked it because I didn't have the slapped face symptom. I don't think that is it, though.I also had a sore throat. in your blood of course.
Signs of shock, including low blood pressure and rapid heartbeat, often with light-headedness, fainting, nausea, vomiting, or restlessness and confusion.I'm going to the dr again this afternoon.Then the rash showed up just on my hands and ankles, but the soles of my feet were itchy.
Redness in the nasal passages and inside the mouth. First signs of TSS usually include:

Severe flu-like symptoms, such as muscle aches and pains, stomach cramps, a headache, or a sore throat.I hope the dr can give you some answers

Could you have been bitten by something or live in an area w/ticks?

lyme disease?

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-20 22:34 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.228238 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum