[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-12-4 07:50:26 | Show all posts |Read mode
fda.

Originally Posted by jessicanashvilleSo are there any safe or safer vaccinations as an alternative or should I just not vacc or wait and hope they come up better ones?

so many questions

That is totally up to you to decide if the ingredients are safe, or if you're willing to risk a disease.but if you have the CDC ingredients list, you don't really need that. sears' the vaccine book is a good place to start.I have been dragging my feet about getting DS his 18 months shots because I read somewhere some people believe these are the one's that sometimes lead to autism.

TIA

The CDC will try and tell you that mercury is removed from vaccines but it's not really, they do not have to disclose trace amounts and the Flu vaccine and MMR still have trace amounts in which no amount is safe.

I agree with the OP that you can get a package insert that gives you ingredients.one straight from the CDC. This is a very personal decision for you and your family and you have to feel comfortable in your choices, this is why you should know the pros, cons, ingredients, risk and benefits as well as the disease profiles- there was tons I did before making a choice.that made me a little nauseaous

So are there any safe or safer vaccinations as an alternative or should I just not vacc or wait and hope they come up better ones?

so many questions

You can always ask for the vaccine insert from the offices lot of vaccines and go home and read it before making a decision.one straight from the CDC. Is that right?

Which shots are the ones with the mercury in them? I just saw a news article on CNN about how there are 4,900 cases of people suing the government for their children getting autism from vaccinations!!! That cannot be a coincidence in my mind. He is almost 22 months now.Ok mama's I have few questions. localhost/www.

I had my old laptop bogged down with vaccine sites, and I can no longer find the great one where the CDC released a statement saying they removed and only have trace amounts but here is something from the CDC stating they still have thimerosal (a mercury based preservative) in flu vaccines.inoz.Instead of having MMR, you have Mumps, then later Measles, then the Rubella later.

Should I stop vaccinations or are there some safe ones.Ask around.I am not pro vaccine or anti vaccine as I choose to make my own mind up about it and I suggest you read everything you can as well as the inserts of the vaccines. If you choose not to vaccinate, just print off an ingredients list and bring it to your ped with you and tell them you don't feel safe giving those ingredients to your children. localhost/I had no idea there was bovine serum and chick parts in the vaccinations on top of all those chemicals.html

Originally Posted by jessicanashvilleSo are there any safe or safer vaccinations as an alternative or should I just not vacc or wait and hope they come up better ones?

so many questions

There are some places, like the health department here, but maybe not where you are, where you can get the vaccines singly.

thanks for the info mama's-off to check it out!

Originally Posted by AnnaG01The CDC will try and tell you that mercury is removed from vaccines but it's not really, they do not have to disclose trace amounts and the Flu vaccine and MMR still have trace amounts in which no amount is safe.

I don't do the whole vaccine debate, the facts don't lie, here is 2 ingredients list. There is obviously a wide range of opinions out there, I personally, do not vaccinate, but I do know the risk and the rewards.vaccination.gov/vaccines/pubs/pin.gov/bbs/topics/NEWS/2001/NEW00756. Any input is appreciated as I am lacking in knowledge abou this issue. All ingredients of which I'd never put in my kids (anymore since knowing).nt-table-2.

I don't do the whole vaccine debate, the facts don't lie, here is 2 ingredients list.we always do this and our ped has no idea of 1/2 of the ingredients in vaccines (and neither did our previous ped who was VERY pro vaccines)

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-27 02:32 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.174576 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum