mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 20|Reply: 0

!I have always wanted to use cloth diapers but have been so overwhelmed by wch k

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-6-23 13:19:56 | Show all posts |Read mode
Oh and just a tip, don't bother trying to buy on Ebay.localhost/

Personally, I love my BG 3.you can search the forums here to find who sells these packs.
Megan

Hi! Welcome to ! I've just started CDing in January with my DD.We started when mine was 1 year too, though she does both cloth and plastic because she goes to daycare. Also watch the seller's ratings and feedback before buying.)

-I like mass manufactured dipes (BumGenuis AIOs) as well as WAHM fitteds.it's not worth it. You usually want Diaper Service Quality PFs. How old is your little one? That'll be a good starting point in making a decision making with CDs. You can do a search for cloth diapers and come up with lots of options. I really like these but I also have PUL covers for longer trips out. You can buy new from places likelocalhost/localhost/localhost/(free shipping) and several more. I usually use mine 2-3 times and lay out to dry inbetween uses and wash them when they start to smell. These are great for newborn (NB) and breastfeeding (BF) poo as it really helps contain the runny poo. PUL (polyurethane laminate) is generally used as a cover. They have a lot of GREAT information to help you make a choice. If I knew then what I know now, I would have done things differently. I hope I can help some. Wool covers can be knitted or crocheted from wool yarn or sewn out of wool interlock.com and find the top 5 or so I want to try, then buy one EEEEUC diaper of each on Diaper Swappers. You can also trifold a PF into a wrap cover.I was hoping you guys on this forum could point me in the right direction. I generally use the fitteds coverless around the house and use the fleece soakers over them when we go out. Just look around and see what you like most and try different types till you find what fits and works best for you and your LO. Just make sure you ask lots of questions about the condition of the dipes you're interested in.

It's hard to go solely on others' opinions because your baby's size, shape, and skin sensitivities may be completely different from others'. I for one only use hemp, other people love their microfiber inserts, try different ones and see what you think.

I would suggest getting one of a bunch of different brands of pockets - just make sure you are comparing apples to apples, meaning get polyester PUL for all of them b/c it's never fair to compare a poly PUL dipe to a cotton PUL dipe.I don't necessarily know all the different types or all the lingo and am just soooo eager, but dont know where to start!?!thanks a lot, in advance, for your advice!
erica

Well where you should start depends on what you are looking for. These also use aplix or snap closure.such as from cottonbabies.

One thing I recommend is to do a little research, try to find a few types that you think you would like or are cute or whatever, but before you buy a whole bunch you should check for reviews on Diaper Pin and also here on this thread:localhost//forum/.hello!

I have always wanted to use cloth diapers, but have been so overwhelmed by which kind to buy. The outer is usually made of PUL, fleece or wool for the waterproof barrier with an inner liner of fleece or suedecloth that wicks the urine into the diaper and is then absorbed by the insert that is usually made of hemp, microfiber, bamboo, or cotton.d.

Prefold (PF) - rectangular diaper that has extra layers in the middle for more absorbancy.

I like pocket diapers the best, as the aios don't seem to hold as much and the ones that require pins too compex. Try different types to find what really works best for you. These usually have a trim internal absorbant pad as well as a lay-in/snap-in soaker pad for absorbancy. Fitteds generally have elastic at the legs back and sometimes at the front and have either aplix (similar to velcro) or snaps for closing.com, Green Mountain Diapers, etc.So I'd get a fuzzi bunz, a happy heiny's, a bumgenius 3. Fleece however can be washed and layed out to dry and you don't have to lanolize them or do anything special.

Needs a cover:
Flat - large square of 1-layer material that needs folding and either a pin or snappi to close. If you can sew, you can make fleece soakers or wool interlock soakers from Katrina's soaker patterns.com and look at product reviews. These require some folding but not as much as flats as well as a snappi or pins to close.
I suggest you get a few of each brand to see you preference. The one size works from 8-35 lbs simply by changing the snaps for the rise and it has an aplix closure. Make sure the elastic aplix/snaps are in good condition and no staining. tall) and had just turned 1 year when we started CDing. Also, look through FSOT (for sell or trade) in our forums. Good luck to you! It really is addictive and quite fun, as strange as that sounds!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-28 16:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.187364 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum