mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 7|Reply: 0

I have recently purchased 3 NIP GM's since I wanted fitteds in wch DD could go c

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-5-20 22:19:19 | Show all posts |Read mode
In fact she was so wet that when I sat her on my lap (which was when I discovered that she was wet), my pants got so wet that I had to change them, and she was only on me for a second. The one she wore today was washed 5 times, and the other 2 have been washed 4 times.It may be keeping your diapers from absorbing.

I do not want to give up on these diapers, as I love the fit, but I just need them to hold more. The one she wore today was washed 5 times, and the other 2 have been washed 4 times. However, it wasn't even 10 minutes later and DD was soaked.

I have heard that FC detergents can cause not only buildup but also absorbency issues.

I do a cold rinse then a hot wash with Purex FC and end it with a cold rinse with ecover.I use it like every 5th wash--but only use a 1/3 cap full.

I would love to know the answer to this too esp with so many ppl having the GM love!

Originally Posted by MeriHow are you washing them?Drying them?I dont think our GMs were super absorbant until after the 5th or 6th wash and dry. I've discovered they make a good night time dipe if you remove the snap in soaker and replace it w/ a microfleece covered microfiber towel. I would try switching detergent and if they are still not absorbing much, maybe they are just not right for your baby. I have heard many people rave about the absorbancy of them, so I thought that I would try them.

Originally Posted by Meriecover detergent or fabirc softener?

Fabric Softener: one cap full

Anybody have any ideas? I have a wishbox coming and I really don't want to have to part with them.

Originally Posted by woofy1Fabric Softener: one cap full

I think the recommendation for using the fabric softener is a little bit every once in a while.I leave her coverless--and can feel the moisture, say, on my leg if the diaper is wet, but it doesn't come pouring through or anything. Am I doing something wrong? So many people can go coverless and use them overnight, why can't I.

I then decided to buy a super doubler to help out. Today I tried the diaper and the super doubler figuring I should now have a very absorbant diaper.

ecover detergent or fabirc softener?

We can't go coverless in a GM. I then throw them in the dryer on medium with dryer balls.I have recently purchased 3 NIP GM's since I wanted fitteds in which DD could go coverless. Initially, DD wet right through them within minutes of having them on.I don't know, but that might be your problem. I would appreciate any help that you can offer.

Originally Posted by woofy1I do a cold rinse then a hot wash with Purex FC and end it with a cold rinse with ecover.

I don't have a super soaker, I guess, because she can sleep in GMs with no issue. TIA

How are you washing them?Drying them?I dont think our GMs were super absorbant until after the 5th or 6th wash and dry. I did read that they need to be prepped in order to have maximim absorbancy, so I just used them with a cover.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-21 20:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.269373 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum