That is what DH just said to me! That I only need one carrier

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-7-10 22:17:49 | Show all posts |Read mode
and an extra of each type so you always have one to wash, one to wear.So far I haven't spent more than $45 on a single carrier-but now I really wanna try a nice SSC-how do I convince DH of that??

Originally Posted by jecmamaYeah, one of each type. Tell him that in his toolbox, all he needs is a screwdriver, b/c he should be able to do any job w/ just that.

So yes, you only need one.

EXACTLY!!!!

LOL, I'm pretty sure my BF thinksI'm crazy for having different types.

to keep in the house, and one of each type to keep in the car. pfshh! I only have a babyhawk and beco butterfly. I'm just looking for one HE will try hehe (OK, not really, I won't stop just because he likes one!)

Eh, he just doesn't know.So far I haven't spent more than $45 on a single carrier-but now I really wanna try a nice SSC-how do I convince DH of that??

I just didn't tell DH how much it was, but then again he didn't ask. Tell him that in his toolbox, all he needs is a screwdriver, b/c he should be able to do any job w/ just that.

Yeah right.

Oh, I LIKE that!!

Originally Posted by jecmamaYeah, one of each type. I need more!!!

Yeah, one of each type. LOL.

to keep in the house, and one of each type to keep in the car.I love all my carriers.That is what DH just said to me! That I only need one carrier.We started trying out different carriers and I really do not have the heart/desire to let them go away.

I only need one-of each type.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-20 22:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.188056 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum