mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 44|Reply: 0

Im getting a community yardsale together with my neighbor and shes very nice but

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-1-5 20:13:59 | Show all posts |Read mode
Talk to you later,

I'd express some and give it to her.

I would totally do it!That's awesome!

i would too! i give it to my friends LO with constant EI's! her dd is 9 now and Lauren even asks me to give her a boob milk tube lol i love that little girl!

Can you imagine the courage it took just to ask????

that's awesome!! i'd give her some!!!

give her some and if that doesnt work, tell her to try duct tape (I am not joking, it really does work!!)

go ahead, she shouldn't need much anyways

I heard putting duct tape on the wart will kill it but I would give her some

hmmmm.I have been trying to get rid of my warts for almost 2 years and nothing has worked. Here is the email she sent me (with flyer included) I just dont know what to say? I mean Im all about sharing the wealth but its just the first time someones asked me anything like that.So I was wondering if you are breast feeding, could I possibly get some of it?Just wondering.but I'm generally a very trusting person.
Talk to you later,

Originally Posted by perfectlyflawxdIm getting a community yardsale together with my neighbor and shes very nice but we have only really *talked* once other than waving hi. Shoud I do it?

Hi Melissa,
Here is what I came up with for the flyer.I am waiting to hear back from Hannah regarding the 21st. She said yes and that she would make up some flyers.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-23 03:21 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.166649 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum