Let me first explain sometng first

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-1-22 09:09:06 | Show all posts |Read mode
I think it's 5 packs if I remember correctly.2 each his own! Everyone feels different. cause she trusts sears.Not great.But not great.When I was up in Dallas this summer I went to a small store just outside the city limits it was so great to actually be able to touch look at diapers I had heard about on DS.Now I have heard alot of not so good things about kushies.
localhost/www.but the Ultra or Deluxe or whatever they're calling the high end AIO is decent.
I need some help here.My family thinks I am grazy for wanting to CD.

Well, what kind of diapers did you want to use?

Kushies get mixed reviews, as is evident from diaperpin.I used them (yes after using the good stuff for a year!) and really liked them till the Velcro started not holding as well.It made me remember why I hate Velcro!!LOLThey fit my LG really well and actually held his supper soaking pee. But like I say to them.
I need some help here.Well my mom is a BIG shopper at Sears and says that she now wants to buy the Kushies from sears for the baby. cause she trusts sears.Let me first explain something first.

Our Sears has none, but some do.they are flannel inside.
But like a pp said, we tried them first because they are cheapest well known diaper.Well my mom is a BIG shopper at Sears and says that she now wants to buy the Kushies from sears for the baby.Now I have heard alot of not so good things about kushies.

And I do understand about people thinking you are crazy.After moving to where we now have hard water Im getting rid of them because theyre the only CD I can not get stripped enough to get the hard water stink out of and I even tried 1/2c of bleach!!

Where are you?Is it possible that you can go with your Mom to a store that has cloth diapers or to someone's house that can show you diapers so you can see the different ones, feel the material, see how they are made different?This is great to do. I would much rather have my bumGenius pockets though! Can you ask her to do some research? Or do it for her?

Originally Posted by endmendozanever tried them, but you can always try a couple and save your receipts!

I don't think so because they are sold in packs. Do you think I should let her buy them and see if they work or are they just a waste of money?Can anyone help?
sears has cloth diapers?is that true?

never tried them, but you can always try a couple and save your receipts!

I know some people do okay with kushies, but I think for most they are a gateway diaper, kind of a first that everyone tries before they find the good diapers I would ask your mom to give you the money she would have spent on the kushies and let you buy online.My family thinks I am grazy for wanting to CD.Not absorbent and dont hold poop.I live in deep south TX, and I don't know anyone for about 85 miles that uses CD, and people look at me like I have 3 heads when I proudly tell them that I LOVE IT!CD are AWESOME! .2 each his own! Everyone feels different.If you don't mind buyingused you can get some really awesome deals on fabulous diapers.

I would not choose those first. But like I say to them.diaperpin.com/diapers/ItemDetail?ID=32

kushies ultra AIO are sold in 5 packs.The Velcro wears out and since theyre made with ProCare theyre stiffer but usually last well. Do you think I should let her buy them and see if they work or are they just a waste of money?Can anyone help?

Originally Posted by sunshine03Let me first explain something first.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-27 02:37 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.181255 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum