Just filling up my carts to get my newborn stash

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-6-21 23:48:05 | Show all posts |Read mode
I use 2-3 wipes for each poo and 1 for each pee diaper and always end up running out between washes even though I have about 4 dozen.

And for quantity, I'd say a minimum of 1.She went and found some material that I requested and she didn't have.5 per diaper change for as many days are you want to go in between washes plus 6 extras for when you wash.They are perfect sized for using only one per diaper change no matter how messy it is.Just filling up my carts to get my newborn stash :-) Any advice?

I think Tami's (localhost//forum/showthread.

I absolutely love the ones that I got made by Kalley Waight at clothdiaperexchange.don't know if you're expecting a boy or girl.So for a newborn, 3-4 dozen if you're washing every 2 days

Those small wonders velour rainbow are pretty.
I'm all about the 8X8.There's a wipes comparison thread somewhere from earlier today.She is super sweet to work with too.I have since bought others (some very notorious plush and pricey ones) and none come close to comparing in size and plushiness to hers.now I feel like I can use two if I need to at a poopy change (or 3 )

I also second either sherpa backed or hemp fleece backed.She has some solid lavender and blue ones in stock last time I checked.I'd say to get at least a couple dozen.I'd get a few from a few different places!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-28 11:41 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.184153 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum