Posted ts in Green families

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-10-13 11:32:53 | Show all posts |Read mode
She is just used to it now.in case you didn't know! And, do NOT cut your bottle nipples.Posted this in Green families.we tried the evenflow and the nipples always collapsed even with the fast flow nipples. They have a y cut nipple that is a really fast flow. my LO was using the faster flow nipples, so I would definitely get some.It causes them to degrade faster and its possible a piece could become dislodged and choke your LO.

I just bought the Evenflo, (slow flow silicone) glass bottles, switching from Dr.

i had the same problem when trying to find a substitute for my dr browns bottles. It does not seem to bother her. Most of the different nipples are interchangeable between brands!

Sometimes if the nipple ring is tightened too tight it doesn't allow the air to pass through because the little air holes are crushed.throw those away, and get some medium flow.

I have those evenflo glass bottles too.I got different nipples for them eventually and it worked better. Browns Toxic bottles.When DS took a bottle I had that issue too.At 6mo. old and he's gotten used to drinking faster.

You should never cut bottle nipples. Also, we are using the doctor brwon nipples with the bottles.we usually can use them 20 times before we need a new liner!

This happens to my LO too.we dont trow away the liners after each use, they are still good for multiple bottles. I slit the hole bigger on top but the nipples still collapse.

They are not vented, so you have to remove the bottle from the babes mouth.But, that is the negative about a non vented bottle. It says may so they should be out soon

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-29 09:54 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.183208 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum