mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 60|Reply: 0

OK knock on some wood before reading ts to help me prevent sometng big and expen

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-5-31 08:53:11 | Show all posts |Read mode
Shampoo never goes bad, right?I hope so!And got two bottles of DD's claritin for $6.So that was good.OK, knock on some wood before reading this to help me prevent something big and expensive from breaking because I started feeling good for once!

It would have been a good couple days with our economic stimulus check supposedly being deposited today and DH getting paid yesterday, but there was the added bonus of him getting paid for the vacation days he sold back to the company that I almost forgot about - more than $500 extra!Earmarked for new screen doors we desperately need.15 of my hard-earned cash and saved $17.

Bought 2 more bottles of Pert BOGO (each having 25% more free) at Walmart with a coupon I had, so I got 3 bottles of DH's shampoo for $6.76 by buying sale items, using $6 in register rewards and two $1 coupons.

The fun came when my long-awaited Walgreens gift card came from last month, my first month using the system and today I feel like they paid me to buy their stuffYeehaw!Spent the $21 gift card, plus $4.I wouldn't have noticed if it hadn't been recording my favorite show so I could watch it after DS was in bed.Will get another $23 gift card just from today's purchases, so I got a lot of stuff for basically nothing.Do they even make VCR's anymore?DH will have to deal with this when he gets home from his business trip, that's his area of expertise.The Pert shampoo and Crest Crossaction toothbrush were my favorites because the Pert was 99c after the walgreens rebate, but I had a $1 off coupon, so I came out 1c ahead and the toothbrush was free after rebate and I had a $1 coupon, so I came out $1 ahead.50 each after coupons and Walmart sale price (normally almost $10) and they came with a free tube of Coppertone sunscreen, cool!

So TGIF, DD is at the in-laws, too bad AF is here and DH is in Germany, but that's life.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-26 03:11 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.218254 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum