mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 14|Reply: 0

I cannot remember who makes the reusable swiffer pads but if you know who or are

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-6-10 22:20:43 | Show all posts |Read mode
And, you can get several at WM or Target for like 6-7 bucks, I think.99. WM has em 12 for 5.I also ordered a few reusable ones from wallypop. Than make my cleaning solution up and dilute it and pour it over them. I've seen the pattern floating around out there.

Can I third the microfiber towels?
That's what I use and they work great and fit easily on the Swiffer

We've used the MF towels as well.Thanks!

You can just use micro fiber towels.

localhost//forum/. i have some of her mama cloth and it's very nice

i love mine from wallypop

Anyone who knits can make them I think.64#post3657564

Originally Posted by perfectlyflawxdI 2nd the microfiber towels thats what I use too. Than make my cleaning solution up and dilute it and pour it over them.64#post3657564

These are great! The way she crochets them they have little scrubby lines and worked well on dried kitchen messes as well as smooth surfaces.

I 2nd the microfiber towels thats what I use too. I take on of the wet swiffer plastic tubs they come in and fold the mf towels in thirds inside.Dh is sick of paying money for the crappy pads (they used to be good) so I mentioned the reusable ones and he wants me to get a few to try out. That is what I do.net

Originally Posted by deb localhost//forum/.I cannot remember who makes the reusable swiffer pads but if you know who or are her either pm me or respond here.

kimmyjling on here makes them too. I take on of the wet swiffer plastic tubs they come in and fold the mf towels in thirds inside. Then when I need to use them I throw one on the swiffer rung out completely and take a spray bottle w/ cleaner in it and spray out infront of the mop. If I had a swiffer, I'd totally make some!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-28 16:52 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.265446 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum