everyone I've just joined after being pointed to ts site by another member who

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-11-10 20:49:25 | Show all posts |Read mode
We were thinking about that as an option.Originally posted by MrsDagboy ABC, we have one now, well its more a colonial than a queenslander, but we love it, thats why we arent so happy to move to a *new* house .n00b for newbie?JaneOriginally posted by JaneandJim n00b for newbie?JaneWhoops, Sorry Centurix, welcome to the forum. Started in Wollongong where I lived for 5 years, then across to Adelaide for another 5, currently living in Melbourne for 4 years and I'm soon to move to Brisbane.Hope you feel better soon, being sick sucks. We're very open to suggestions to check out before we make the move though!btw, n00b= Newbiebut you can call me CenActually, there's a dude in qld who will look around australia for old queenslanders out in the country and will ship them to any block of land you need. Sicko they are Originally posted by ABCDiamond Hello and welcome.BTW Cen, you had better spill the beans on who pointed you here.I've been living in Australia for 14 years, I moved here from Wiltshire to Hong Kong where I lived for 12 months. It's cooler climate wise than Brisbane and much more of a country town.Originally posted by MrsDagboy When I read your subject, I was having trouble working out why your user name was Centurix if you were called noob (rhymes with boob).Good to see I'm mixing with the right crowd!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-21 20:33 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.179074 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum