It would seem that since i have been cd'ing solong I'd have it all figured out

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-6-27 15:16:23 | Show all posts |Read mode
I actually considered going back to fuzzi bunz for night and stuffing the crap out of them .

Suggestions?

I have a 11 mo old that wears 2T clothing and he also drinks 6 oz before bed.

aye!your a yuper! go mich mommies Ok.unfortunately ). So its still nice and soft but you can stuff it.It would seem that since i have been cd'ing solong I'd have it all figured outbut my littest baby has me at a bit of a loss in terms of night time diapering.
localhost/could still stuff it with 2 inserts.Its a fitted but a pocket.I tend to favor fitteds BUT.

He eats 6 ounces right before bed and again in the middle of the night, (around 2-3am) but if I don't change him middle of the night. I am SUPER frustrated.Should I get an FB to try at night?I know large's would fit him hes a long and chubby little thing (wears a 2T and is only 7 months old).I just really did not want to go the pocket route, but I guess thats better than the *S* word right?

where can you order joey bunz?

and I won't use microfiber. The JB hold a lot and I think they are very trim. I like them so far.he is soaked through in the morning. You can order the inserts from there as well.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-25 12:44 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.177512 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum