[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-11-27 03:26:30 | Show all posts |Read mode

Non-smoking, and pet-free.
The pic is just shadowy because of the lighting, none of these have any staining, I sunned them this AM and they are like new!! I would prefer to sell them all together to save on shipping, but would be willing to sell them a few at a time.htm

Those look just like the European prefolds I used to have, must be the same material?(btw, if it is the same type of material, it's GREAT!very absorbent and long-lasting!)

Yeah these are 17.I am only shipping in the US at this time.Personally, I would rather pay .I just am not a pf gal!!

They are unquilty yellow edge pf's from GMD.00ea/ppd $2. localhost/www.40 doesn't include 8.GMD was sent the wrong fabric, and this is what came out!!They function just fine, and I like them better just because they are a little more trim because of the flatness.50/ea ppd if you don't want all of them.40 new.

I can take all forms of PP, but would ask you to cover fees for CC.They don't quilt up like normal pf's, they stay more flat.95 shipping, and if they raised it when the postage went up it is now 9.40 a dozen New

Even though I think this is a good deal because they are fully prepped, you don't have to do all the work, it doesn't matter because I decided to keep them and use them for my bg inserts!

BTW, the 17.They have been prepped well and used a few times each, some not at all.80 to ship.They are about the same size as the reds.I just bought these, and have used them for about a week, maybe two.So brand new you are paying 27.20, and still have to do all the prep work.25 X 13 after washing.80 more to not have to wash and dry them 6-8 times before I can even use them!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-27 09:56 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.188432 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum