mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 40|Reply: 0

For some reason lately I've become very interested in getting an nb stash worked

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-12-17 03:08:18 | Show all posts |Read mode
I ended up mostly trifolding into the BSWW since it seemed like I was changing her every 30min or so.Does a small FB insert fit into an xs Thirsties?

I don't see why not as long as you make sure the microfiber isn't touching her skin.For some reason lately, I've become very interested in getting an nb stash worked out.On dd I used GMD orange nb pfs, small assorted wool, and nb BSWW.

just a bump for the evening

I agree with the pp, just make sure the mf isn't next to your lo's skin.It took dd about a month to hit 7lbs, and she had *major* bubble butt in that combo.

dd doesn't do well with synthetics against her bum so i have started using our pocket inserts just layed in covers.My other thought on this is that poop would get into the cover quite often, but I suppose the same would happen if you were trifolding a pf into a cover.The pfs were wet, bulky, stiff, and didn't want to stay folded.Or for that matter, one of the MoE stay dry doublers should have enough absorption for a nb (I think they are 6ozs). she's 7-mos old, all over the place, and it works for her so i think it would work really well on a newborn. .

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-26 03:14 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.260025 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum