mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 64|Reply: 0

i so wanted to get some prefolds at Bagshot Row Bamboo today and I had retro rai

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-8-9 11:21:59 | Show all posts |Read mode
but, instead I joined the wagon. GONE.oh well!

Originally Posted by mama*ashleighI can't wait to see the one size! I was hoping she would stock today so I could combine shipping.her stuff rocks!

UGH!!!I had to get my DD from school!!!
Anyone have buyers remorse???

I was very tempted to buy a few more today.

I can't wait to see the one size! I was hoping she would stock today so I could combine shipping.I soooo wanted to finish my purchase but i felt guilty so i let them go DH would have killed me, we just spent way too much on groceries yesterday

so who got what?Let me live through you

I got 5! I bought 5 last stocking --got them today and LOVE em! so I had to stalk again- and thank to you I got the sheeps 2nd! thanks mama! I also got arainbow- my little pony- apples- and theretro flowers!!! SIGH- I just really love them!

I got the guitars today!! I love Joyce.

the wagon just stopped to pick me up!but i'm anxious to see the one size she stocks on Thursday--I might just fall off alittle then.

Originally Posted by mms1972the wagon just stopped to pick me up!but i'm anxious to see the one size she stocks on Thursday--I might just fall off alittle then.i so wanted to get some prefolds at Bagshot Row Bamboo today and I had retro rainbow, sheep 2nd and a plain prefold in my cart.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-29 09:49 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.191858 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum