Next month we are going to visit my mom in FL for 10 days

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-10-10 15:39:41 | Show all posts |Read mode
Charging to take luggage? That is crazy!

And, back on topic, I would buy flats, totally. That's what I'd do, too.At least then I get something out of the expense in the end.DH and I are planning to bug out for 4 days and go to Mexico, but I totally trust my mom w/ my cloth, so no sposies on this trip.

Is that a charge per bag, or per each second bag per person? I thought one bag was free and any additional bags were extra.WWYD?

I think buying the flats sounds like a great plan! If you think you would use them at home you could send them back but if you visit your mom alot maybe she just needs a small stash of her own.That's $60 for that bag!UGH!I think we can make it with carry-on luggage if we didn't use cloth, but I think the dipes are going to push us over the edge. Don't feel guilty about using disposables if they turn out to be the best vacation option.If that's the case, I would pack as normal, and stuff your carry on with CD's!My rolling luggage is FAA carry-on sized and It's huge!I've packed for a 5 day trip in my carry on.BUT!

We just learned that the airlines we're flying are now charging you $15 per checked bag PER LEG of the journey and I think we have a layover.I would order some flats and have them sent to your moms - that way no matter when you go, you have them there already kind of thing!have fun!!

I would mail them to her and then have her mail them back or just use disposables for those few days.

What airline?? I need to make sure NOT to fly them. Your plan is good.I would order some flats and have them sent to your moms - that way no matter when you go, you have them there already kind of thing!have fun!!

Really, we don't get there that often b/c we have family spread out all over the place and often meet in the middle.Next month we are going to visit my mom in FL for 10 days.Period.

Now, back OT, what airline??! I'm flyingNorthwest next week and as far as I know we can still take one bag of luggage/person free.

I LOVE the flats idea!!!!

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-7-28 16:47 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.215057 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum