Pl Steeles private play hotline totals play is the Under (35

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2012-9-25 02:31:39 | Show all posts |Read mode
His monday night magic will be up later tonight if someone could help me out.Also many of his cappers in his community line will conflict insuring winners (losers too).His write-ups on key plays in the Power Sweep are used a lot for his actual late telephone service.

I woold fade PHILL STEELSplays he is one of the guys who give out both sides.Just because someone publishes a system it doesn't automatically make it their pick.Phil Steeles private play hotline totals play is the Under (35.It only means that is the system's play--Not his.It is just information.

Just because a system play differs from his actual release doesn't mean he is giving out both sides.5) in the packer chief game tonight.

It seems to me that I remember Phil always saying the side that we write up is the side we are on.I think the under will cove though.I don't think he is releasing both sides as some may think.

That being said I'd still like to know what his Monday night Magic play will be.He is vbery clear what his picks are and I have never seen him take both sides.Phil is a better college capper than NFL capper for the long haul in my opinion.He charges way too much for his service also.

i've noticed in powersweep some of his system plays often conflict his official plays.

fyi nc has a 2 star on KC

thanksppeter

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-5-29 09:51 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.183405 second(s), 30 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum