mdiscuz.com

Forgot password?
 立即註冊
Search
Hot search: 活動 交友 discuz
View: 28|Reply: 0

Kind of random so I don't know if ts should go here or craft chat I'm going to d

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

新手上路

Credits
QQ
Post time 2013-12-27 09:41:37 | Show all posts |Read mode
So.If I'm going to sell, I don't want to make them custom by listing them and offering to dye them whatever color a buyer wants (mostly because I don't know how the dye job will come out!), so what would you say are the best colors to do if I want to sell them? If you dye your prefolds, what are your favorite colors for them? I want to do colors that I'll like, in case I decide to keep them, but I also want them to be desirable (lol) if I decide to sell.

primary colors

Originally Posted by jjaelovesenglishprimary colors

As in red/blue/yellow, or brighter colors (as opposed to pastels)?

GN pastels

Red, Blue, Orange, Green, Purple and Yellow

My personal faves are brights like hot pink, orange, lime green, turquoise, etc.

Originally Posted by luvmy2girlsMy personal faves are brights like hot pink, orange, lime green, turquoise, etc. I'm thinking I'll either do a rainbow or if I only do four colors, I'm leaning toward dark purple, a nice deep blue, a nice green, and vivid turquoise.what would you say the best color choices are, given the situation? I'm thinking I'll either do 4 or 6 per color, so looking at 4-6 different dye colors, probably.

green (not olive, not pastel)
Deep purple

Thanks mamas.I've seen alot of dyed prefolds that are supposed to be red

I like bright colors too! .Kind of random so I don't know if this should go here or craft chat? I'm going to dye my two dozen infant UBIPFs and may list them for sale after that or may keep them, depending on how I feel about them.

Use magic Report

Advanced Mode
B Color Image Link Quote Code Smilies

Points Rules

Archiver|mdiscuz

2017-6-27 08:20 GMT+8 , Processed in 0.217113 second(s), 34 queries , Gzip On.

Get a Discuz Forum